Saturday, December 13, 2008

Introducing the women behind FavorsRUs!

I’m 36 years young and happily married (17 years strong) to my best friend Norris. I am also the mother of my 16 year old Moody Princess, the inspiration for my new teen bath line “Moody Too”. I work in the medical field as a Registered Radiographer and absolutely love helping people. I must admit to being a self proclaimed bath product junkie and have an obsession with anything that smell good (food included…LOL). I am also an impulse shopper and love cute and “Diva Style” items. Please stop by often and check out my blog.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you're starting your blog.
It's funny--We've worked with each other a bit now & just with these few sentences, I learned so much fun information about you I didn't know. ;)

FavorsRUS said...

Hello Joan, Yes I am finally starting to blog. Just decided to blog a little to keep everyone posted on FavorRUs and to share tips, giveaways etc. with my customers. Anyway, thanks for all of the great designs. You have a customer for life.